Our fieldtrip for this fall is coming up next Thursday so I thought I should give you a bit more information. For time, directions and cost, please refer back to this post. Now on to new information:First, if anyone is coming and you did not put your name on the sign-up sheet I need to know right away. If we have more than 35 participants then they split us into two groups. They need to know ahead of time. Right now we have exactly 35.
If you are coming please pack a sack lunch. They have 5 picnic tables there where we can eat together. Maybe bring a blanket if you would rather do that. Also, they ask us to compost any organic based leftovers, so please keep that in mind.
The presentation should take between 60-90 minutes (depending on our group size), plus lunch.
There is a port-a-potty available as well as hand sanitizer.
If it is raining at 8am that morning the tour will be canceled.
Also, please bring the exact amount in cash to pay for your entrance fee, or pay by check. They do not accept credit or debit cards. I stated on the sign-up sheet that you should not list children under 4, but I was mistaken. The age for free little ones is under 2, so two and three year olds will count.
No comments:
Post a Comment